Director of Cross Sales
We are hiring a Director of Cross Sales to join the Arrowhealth team as a key contributor to our future growth. As a member of the Arrowhealth growth team, this rock star will be the linchpin to making Arrowhealth’s mission & vision a reality.
Role Description Position Summary:
As the Director of Cross Sales, you will analyze business processes, coordinate stakeholders, and deliver on business/client improvement projects that support the success of Arrowhealth’s core operations. You will partner with multiple teams within operations, growth, and product/service development to identify process improvement opportunities through analysis and reporting; translating findings into recommendations and process improvement projects that reduce cost, improve efficiency and quality, and drive sustainable customer value. You will drive operational excellence by championing a culture of continuous improvement for all stakeholders (internal and external).
Areas of Responsibility include:
50% Account Management Lead [Responsible for building effective relationships with Arrowhealth clients that result in high levels of client satisfaction, retention, and adoption of additional Arrowhealth services. This role acts in a consultative manner across an assigned book of business to ensure clients optimize performance using Arrowhealth services and/or by driving the up-sell of additional services to satisfy customers’ business needs.]
- Exceed the assigned personal quota while also focusing on team quota achievement.
- Manage relationships with front line users, middle management, and C-Suite level; including establishing governance.
- Maintain relationships with key client contacts and foster an environment that drives client performance and minimizes attrition risk.
- Perform periodic review of client’s use of Arrowhealth and advise on ways to improve performance and maintain an understanding of best practices.
- Establish and facilitate regularly scheduled meetings (mostly via phone) with assigned clients to discuss key success metrics.
- Identify cross sell opportunities for Arrowhealth services; work with Growth to track operations and help facilitate &/or guide the sales process.
- Assist in developing and promoting organic growth over time, including embedding standard business development practices into day-to-day processes.
50% Sales Lead [Responsible for selling Arrowhealth’s care coordination service to potential channel & strategic partners, including: imaging centers, high referral specialty groups, post-acute, hospitals/health systems, etc.]
- Exceed the assigned personal quota while also focused on team quota achievement.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements and ability to adjust to new campaign targets.
- Independently manage assigned territory or campaign targets.
- Ability to sort through hundreds, potentially thousands, of prospects to focus on the appropriate partnerships that make the most impact on Arrowhealth’s customers.
- Drive established lead development process, contact potential clients to assess their individual needs and demonstrate how Arrowhealth can meet, and/or exceed, their expectations.
- Present the Arrowhealth overview and detailed demonstration of Arrowhealth services.
- Develop and submit Arrowhealth proposals, service agreements, and ROI.
- Identify potential upsell opportunities of other Arrowhealth services with the account management team.
- Maintain accurate pipeline, forecasts, and prosperworks.com database.
The territory could include a specific geography or be adjusted based on targeted campaigns. The individual that we hire will work remotely, out of a home office, and must live within one hour of a major airport. The role will require significant phone/web selling combined with face-to-face meetings. We expect it to be 70% phone/web and 30% face-to-face. A maximum of 80% travel would be required on a heavy field week.
- A minimum of 8+ years of relevant healthcare industry experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, positive attitude, and ability to work in a team environment are a must
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently from a virtual home office
- Documented track record of meeting and exceeding assigned quotas
- Superior focus on client service, with a passion for helping clients solve their most pressing challenges
- Strong business acumen required. Must be able to clearly understand, articulate, and anticipate client needs and leverage internal resources to develop unique solutions that address client challenges
- Must act with honesty and integrity