Director of Operations
We are hiring a Director of Operations to join the Arrowhealth team as a key contributor to our future growth. This rock star will be the linchpin to making Arrowhealth’s mission & vision a reality.
Role Description Position Summary:
As the Director of Operations, you will analyze business processes, coordinate with stakeholders, and deliver on business/client improvement projects that success of Arrowhealth’s core operations. You will partner with multiple teams within operations, growth, and product/service development to identify process improvement opportunities through analysis and reporting; translating findings into recommendations and process improvement projects that reduce cost, improve efficiency and quality, and drive sustainable customer value. You will drive operational excellence by championing a culture of continuous improvement for all stakeholders (internal and external).
Areas of Responsibility include:
Operations Lead [Evaluate business processes and assess opportunities to enhance the efficiency and scalability of the Arrowhealth operations, leading to recommendations and execution that drive business results and operational improvements]
- Review and map core operations of Arrowhealth, identifying inefficiencies, waste, manual effort and opportunities for scalable improvement.
- Analyze and monitor data and key performance indicators related to time, cost, and quality to surface potential operational improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with functional management teams and key business stakeholders to design, develop & implement strategies for improving business processes and workflows for all current and future service lines.
- Project manage the successful execution, implementation and adoption of cross-functional process improvement projects and track ongoing impact of changes on performance metrics.
- Motivate and involve stakeholders to engage in implementing and supporting change and driving results.
- Support the development of documentation on standard operating procedures.
- Create and maintain a collaborative working relationship with leaders, and provide expert guidance in the understanding and deployment of continuous improvement principles and tools.
- A minimum of 8+ years of relevant healthcare industry experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, positive attitude, and ability to work in a team environment are a must
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently from a virtual home office
- Superior focus on client service, with a passion for helping clients solve their most pressing challenges
- Strong business acumen required. Must be able to clearly understand, articulate and anticipate client needs and leverage internal resources to develop unique solutions that address client challenges
- Must act with honesty and integrity