Manager of Business Development
The Manager of Business Development is a key member of the growth team and will be responsible for accelerating the prospective client activity for Arrowhealth. You will be the first point of contact in the sales process by proactively reaching out to future clients. As an early-stage member of the team, this rock star will be the linchpin to ensuring healthy growth of our sales and partnerships pipeline. This role will report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer.
Who are you?
You are a team player with a positive attitude who is able to adapt to new situations. You are not afraid to share your ideas and are able to be flexible in a fast-paced environment. You are a seasoned sales veteran with a passion for healthcare technology. Lifelong learner and emerging people leader.
What will you do?
- Manage and develop an early-stage sales pipeline. Prospecting will include execution of outreach to secure introductory meetings and demos with key prospect targets.
- Provide team leadership in the form of one-on-one coaching with fellow business development team members, manage execution of deal activity in the pipeline, and champion vision and growth goals.
- Drive engagement with potential cross-sell opportunities, facilitate demos/service overviews, and transition over time to a closing role within the sales team.
- Accurately report pipeline activity, prospecting challenges, and market conditions, to the head of Business Development, on a weekly basis.
- Participate in and influence cross-functional activities to refine and improve our service offerings.
- Possess a complete understanding of our business objectives and strategic direction to support and encourage business growth.
- Maintain a positive, infectious attitude that encourages excitement both internally and externally.
We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant inside sales and partnership experience
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and skill set that can build for purpose, actualize, and continuously improve in an operational environment
- Ability to simultaneously juggle multiple prospective client interactions, weekly goals, and deadlines
- Ability to succeed in a 100% remote-work environment
- Must act with honesty and integrity