Senior Manager of Client Development
The Senior Manager of Client Development is an essential role in the management and growth of key accounts for Arrowhealth. In the role, you support the strategic direction for regional and national accounts, as well as engage as an individual contributor to ensure we execute on established goals. As a member of the client development team, this rock star will be the linchpin to ensuring that we deliver a patient-centered, physician-centric service offering to the market. This role will report to the head of client development.
What will you do?
- Manage and develop a full-cycle client success program, including, onboarding/implementation.
- Oversee and guide the development and execution of client-specific strategic plans that define our work and approach to working with each client.
- Drive outcomes for clients by ensuring adoption of current services, and expand our relationship through new service offerings that deliver client value.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to team members and clients, across our offerings, the environments in which we work, and to drive client initiatives.
- Participate in and influence cross-functional activities to refine and improve our service offering, to drive adoption and value.
- Along with leadership, define key performance metrics for the team, and initiate strategies to achieve those metrics.
We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 8+ years of relevant healthcare industry experience, with leadership and management experience
- Excellent communications skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and skill set that can build for purpose, actualize and continuously improve in an operational environment
- Ability to juggle multiple client interactions and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to travel to address client-specific needs, generally 25%, with periods of greater and lesser travel
- Must act with honesty and integrity