Vice President of Sales
The Vice President of Sales is a dynamic coach who strives to win and build a team of high performers who own the growth targets for our enterprise vertical. In the role, you will set the strategic direction for regional and national accounts, as well as engage as an individual contributor to ensure we execute on established goals. This rock star will implement forward-thinking organizational design, providing repeatable sales tactics and structure. They will be a partner to achieve all sales metrics. As a sales leader, this person will collaborate closely with other parts of the business (client development, product, operations, and marketing). This role will report to our Chief Revenue Officer.
What will you do?
- Manage and develop a full-cycle pipeline, revenue growth targets, and exceed personal quota.
- Develop proposals and negotiate/close complex agreements while protecting and managing risk.
- Drive outcomes for clients by ensuring adoption of current services, and expand our relationship through new service offerings that deliver client value.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to team members and clients, across our offerings, the environments in which we work, and to drive client initiatives.
- Participate in and influence cross-functional activities to refine and improve our service offering, to drive adoption and value.
- Collaborate on new pricing models as well as service offerings and products that drive additional value.
- As we grow revenue, build, grow and lead a sales team.
We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 10+ years of relevant healthcare industry experience, with leadership and management experience
- Excellent communications skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and skill set that can build for purpose, actualize, and continuously improve in an operational environment
- Ability to juggle multiple client interactions and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to travel to address client-specific needs, generally 50%, with periods of greater and lesser travel
- Must act with honesty and integrity