Terms & Conditions
Who we are:
We are Novo Health, Inc. (DBA Arrowhealth), a Tennessee corporation located at 680 Oakleaf Office Lane Suite 205, Memphis, TN 38117. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. The Arrowhealth Remote Patient Monitoring program (RPM) includes devices and Services provided for individuals by their medical provider.
What Information We Collect When you visit our website on the internet:
When you visit our Internet site we collect information about your use of the site, including your IP address or other identifier, your computer functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, and network information), the URL that referred you to our web site, the areas within our web sites that you visit and your activities there (including remembering you and your preferences), your computer location, and other computer data, including the date and time. We refer to all this information as usage information.
We may use various methods to collect and store usage information. These methods may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your computer. They include cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, browser fingerprinting, e-tags, entity tags, and similar technologies that may be developed in the future. We may use these technologies for various purposes, including giving you access to our Services, identifying you when you use our Services, improving the performance, content and security of the Services, keeping track of your preferences, and tailoring what we show you (including advertisements) to your interests and your prior activities on our Services and third-party sites. We may also disclose Usage Data to third parties, who may use it for similar purposes.
When you contact us or register for our services:
When you use Arrowhealth’s services and/or devices you may be asked to provide information about yourself and your emergency contacts, including your name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of your emergency contacts. You can change the information in your profile by logging into your account or notifying your Medical Provider.
We provide various means of contacting us, for example by calling or emailing our support service, or filling out an online support request or feedback form. We maintain the information you provide through these contacts.
When you use an Arrowhealth Device:
Your devices are connected to a cellular network operated by an independent cell phone service. Like all cell phone services, the one we use tracks the location of your devices. However, Arrowhealth does not track the location of your devices, and we do not have access to the cellular service carrier’s records of the location of the devices.
Information Third Parties Provide about you:
We may receive information about you from our affiliates, from other users of the service, or from third parties that give us information about you. The service may include functionality that allows interactions between the service and your accounts on third-party web sites or applications. The use of this functionality may involve the third-party operator providing personal information to us. For example, we may provide third-party sites interfaces or links on the service to facilitate communications to and from the service. Unless this is publicly available information, we will treat individually identifiable information about you that we receive from third-party sites as personal information.
How we use personal information:
Personal information is information that can be used to identify you (such as your name, address or credit card number, and the identities of your emergency contacts), and other information about you that is linked to information that can be used to identify you.
We will use Personal Information to provide our Services to you. This includes:
- Operating our Services, including developing, evaluating and improving our Services, personnel training and management, business management and general administrative activities, and customer service.
- Communicating with you about our devices and Services, for example to arrange and conduct testing and servicing, to provide user support, and to provide guidance and alerts about the devices or Services.
- Customizing our Services to your preferences or to show you specific content or advertisements that we think may be of interest to you.
- Providing you with general information about our products and Services, and about third-party products and services, including electronic newsletters and educational, promotional and marketing materials on behalf of Arrowhealth or third parties. However, without your consent, we will not provide personal information about you to unaffiliated third parties for marketing.
We will disclose Personal Information about you to others—
- To respond to alerts, including providing information about your identity, condition and location to emergency responders and your emergency contacts.
- To allow your participation in Arrowhealth Remote Patient Monitoring program with your Medical Provider.
- To allow access to your emergency contacts as specified by you to your Medical Provider or in the Arrowhealth online portals.
- When you store store personal health information in your Arrowhealth online dashboard, and you allow your medical provider and your family to have access to that information by registering them in your dashboard. You authorize us to give access to your dashboard, and to all of the personal and health information in the dashboard, to anyone you register for access to your dashboard.
- For legal compliance, including responding and reporting to law enforcement authorities, and detecting and preventing abuse of our Services.
- To respond to and mitigate security incidents.
- To process and collect payment for our Services.
- For dispute resolution, including prosecuting or defending claims by or against us.
- In the event of a change of ownership or control, including the sale, transfer, merger, or consolidation of all or part of our business with a third party (in which event we may transfer our users’ personal information to the acquiring or surviving entity), and any related due diligence disclosures.
- When we are required by law to make a disclosure.
- If you agree or opt in to our sharing your personal information with others, for example, if you agree to receive information or promotional materials directly from a third party.
- For contests and promotions. We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions through the service that may require registration. By participating in a promotion, you are agreeing to the rules governing the promotion, which may allow the disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties in connection with the promotion.
- To aggregate or de-identify your information. We may de-identify your personal and health information by removing identifiers or by combining it with the information of other Arrowhealth users, so that it cannot reasonably be identified with you. We may use and disclose de-identified information without restriction.
- For other purposes that we determine are necessary for the operation of our company, the provision of our Services, or the safety of our users. However, we will not disclose Personal information about you to unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
If you subscribe to our service, you will have the ability to allow others access to your online profile. We do not control this access, and anyone to whom you allow access will be able to see all the information in your profile.
We may also share personal information about you with contractors and service providers who help us operate our Services, or who provide services to you in conjunction with our Services. These may include, for example, contractors who provide cellular service for our devices, staff our call centers, host or manage our user database or technology systems, provide customer support, and help us track and analyze the use of our Services. Third-party service providers (such as our cellular service provider) may collect information about your use of their services. We are not responsible for the activities of third parties, or for their compliance with their own privacy policies.
Please remember that we do not control the use of your information by third parties. If you have opted into our sharing your personal information with third parties, you can opt out by setting your preferences in your user profile, but opting out will not affect information we have already shared.
Information that is not personal information:
We reserve the right to use and disclose information that is not personal information without restriction. This is information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you, or that would require access to other information that is not publicly available in order to identify you. It includes, for example, usage information (including your IP address), aggregated information, and location information that does not identify you.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA):
Arrowhealth is not a health care provider, and is not a covered entity under HIPAA. If you participate in the Arrowhealth Remote Patient Monitoring Program, and if your medical provider is a covered entity under HIPAA, Arrowhealth acts as a HIPAA “business associate” of your medical provider. Business associates are not covered entities under HIPAA, but are required to maintain the privacy and security of health information that they create, receive or maintain on behalf of the covered provider. These requirements are contained in an agreement between us and your provider, called a “business associate agreement.”
If you participate in the Arrowhealth Remote Patient Monitoring Program, Arrowhealth makes the health-related information that we receive from your Arrowhealth devices available to your medical provider to enable him or her to monitor your health. If your medical provider is a HIPAA covered entity, we treat individually identifiable health information we receive from you for the Remote Patient Monitoring Program as protected under our business associate agreement with your physician. Our business associate agreement restricts the way we can use and disclose protected health information that we receive for the Remote Patient Monitoring Program. In general, we can use and disclose that information only—
- To provide services to your medical provider
- To manage and administer our company and our Services, and to carry out our legal responsibilities
- If we are required by law to disclose the information.
We may also de-identify your health information or aggregate it with other users’ health information so that it does not identify you personally, and we may use and disclose the de-identified or aggregated information without restriction.
While we protect the privacy of Personally Identifiable Information in the manner described in this policy, we are not required to comply with HIPAA or our HIPAA business associate agreements for information that we receive from customers otherwise than through their participation in the Arrowhealth Remote Patient Monitoring Program.
We incorporate safeguards to help protect and secure your personal information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information is completely secure. We cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use our service and provide us with your information at your own risk.
Information you disclose:
User Information and Communications:
You are responsible for maintaining the truthfulness and accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of registration. We may disable your account if the information provided is determined to be false or no longer current.